4425 East Fort Lowell Road
Burial Inquiries and Information
Guidelines for Additions
Guidelines for Permanent Additions
- The Application for Permanent Additions will need to be submitted to the Cemetery Committee prior to the installation of any permanent addition to the cemetery. Example Headstones, markers, benches, statues, concrete installation
- Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association, Inc. is the legal owner of the Fort Lowell Cemetery. No addition installation purchased or donated gives ownership claim to gravesite, land or property.
- Additions cannot impact on an existing gravesite or historic feature
- A grave maker may be placed on a documented gravesite if it has no marker only with the approval from Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association, Inc.
- Temporary embellishments are subject to removal when no longer viable, faded, worn, damaged, or seasonal decorations.
- Temporary embellishments such as floral and insignia intended for special events such as: Memorial, anniversary, holidays, birthdays, related to an individual does not require approval.
- All live plantings must be approved by the Cemetery Committee. Upon approval the plants are to be of a native species and drought tolerant. The Fort Lowell Cemetery has limited resources which includes water and will not be able to maintain plantings requiring watering.
- If any memorial inscription, structure, marker, bench or object is determined to be offensive by the Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association. Inc. They will have the right and duty to remove, change or correct the offensive or improper inscription or object.
- The Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association, Inc. is not responsible for theft or damage to religious or secular items placed on the graves or within the cemetery grounds.
Old Fort Lowell
Neighborhood Association, Inc.
Sept 24 - Neighborhood Potluck
Sept/Oct - Clean up Alamo Wash
Nov. 3-5 - Antiques & Collectibles Sale
Early Nov. - Día de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) Ft. Lowell Cemetery
Feb. 10 - Fort Lowell Day / La Reunión de El Fuerte
Mar. 2-4 - Flea Market Sale
Late April/Early May - Alamo Wash Cleanup
May 20 - OFLNA, Inc. Annual Meeting and Potluck
5230 E. Fort Lowell Road (map
Meet the new 2017-2018 Council members -more>
Old Fort Lowell Neighbohood Association, Inc.
5230 E Fort Lowell Road
Tucson, Arizona 85712