The Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association, Inc. and its appointed Cemetery Committee, who will act within this authority and will abide by the Arizona State and/or County rules, regulations and laws governing burials of inhumation, cremains and the release of the cremation ash on private land.
Please complete the Interment Application and send by:
Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association, Inc., Cemetery Committee
5230 East Fort Lowell Road
Tucson, Arizona 85712
Subject: Cemetery Committee
1. The Application for Interment shall be submitted to the Cemetery Committee prior to any burial or release of cremation ash on premises.
2. The Application for Interment will be reviewed and researched by the Cemetery Committee who may consult with Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association Inc. or act upon authority granted by OFLNA, Inc. to Approve or Deny the applicant.
3. An approval or denial letter will be mailed to the applicant or to the family member responsible for the funeral arrangements.
4. An Individual or family member on behalf of an individual, may submit an Application for Interment for a Pre-Approved burial status.
5.The right for interment is restricted to certain individuals. If the applicant meets the Interment Criteria and is approved. The applicants name will be recorded with the Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association, Inc.
6. The approved applicant cannot sell, assign, transfer, pledge or pawn their interment approval letter or pre-approved agreement with OFLNA, Inc.
7. Cemetery Committee shall see one of the following documentations before burial is allowed.
A. Copy of the death certificate
B. Funeral paperwork showing proper preparation for burial
C. Interment Approval Letter sent to funeral home