The Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association (OFLNA) is a registered not-for-profit organization. Membership helps ensure the distinctive character of the neighborhood, which contains one of only six historic districts in Tucson. It also helps support the iconic San Pedro Chapel, which is a City of Tucson Historic Landmark and is on both the State and National Registers of Historic Places. Your participation is needed and appreciated!
OFLNA has three types of membership: Voting, Associate and Business, all of which include the following benefits:
- The historic San Pedro Chapel as a community center
- Preview benefits at Antiques & Collectibles and Flea Market sales
- Neighborhood newsletters and notices about upcoming events
- Invitations to pot lucks, concerts, lectures and other events in the chapel
- A variety of volunteer opportunities to support the neighborhood and its residents
- Join the email list to receive notifications of upcoming events
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the care and upkeep of the chapel, area walking trails, and other qualities that help maintain the unique character of the neighborhood and elevate the value of the homes within it.
Complete the membership form and return it with your membership contribution to: Treasurer, OFLNA, 5230 E. Fort Lowell Road, Tucson, AZ 85712. dowload as:
Old Fort Lowell
Neighborhood Association, Inc.
Sept 24 - Neighborhood Potluck
Sept/Oct - Clean up Alamo Wash
Nov. 3-5 - Antiques & Collectibles Sale
Early Nov. - Día de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) Ft. Lowell Cemetery
Feb. 10 - Fort Lowell Day / La Reunión de El Fuerte
Mar. 2-4 - Flea Market Sale
Late April/Early May - Alamo Wash Cleanup
May 20 - OFLNA, Inc. Annual Meeting and Potluck
5230 E. Fort Lowell Road (map
Meet the new 2017-2018 Council members -more>
Old Fort Lowell Neighbohood Association, Inc.
5230 E Fort Lowell Road
Tucson, Arizona 85712