The Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association, Inc. (OFLNA, Inc.) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Membership helps ensure the distinctive character of the neighborhood, which contains one of only six historic districts in Tucson. It also helps support the iconic San Pedro Chapel, which is a City of Tucson Historic Landmark and is on both the State and National Registers of Historic Places. Your participation is needed and appreciated!
OFLNA, Inc. has two types of membership: Voting and Associate, both of which include the following benefits:
- The historic San Pedro Chapel, the first historic landmark designated by the City of Tucson, as a community center
- Preview benefits at Antiques & Collectibles and Flea Market sales
- Neighborhood newsletters and notices about upcoming events
- Invitations to pot lucks, concerts, lectures and other events in the chapel
- A variety of volunteer opportunities to support the neighborhood and its residents
- Join the email list to receive notifications of upcoming events
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the care and upkeep of the chapel, area walking trails, and other qualities that help maintain the unique character of the neighborhood and elevate the value of the homes within it.
Complete the membership form and return it with your membership contribution to: Treasurer, OFLNA, Inc., 5230 E. Fort Lowell Road, Tucson, AZ 85712. Dowload as
Old Fort Lowell
Neighborhood Association, Inc.
September 25 - Fall Potluck
November 4-6 - Antiques & Collectibles Sale
February 11 - Fort Lowell Day
March 3-6 - Flea Market
May 21 - Annual Meeting
5230 E. Fort Lowell Road (map
Meet the new 2016-2017 Council members -more>
Old Fort Lowell Neighbohood Association, Inc.
5230 E Fort Lowell Road
Tucson, Arizona 85712