Watching television is many people’s favorite pastime and main hobby. However, finding the remote control has been a severe problem for many of them for quite some time now. Few people want to get up from a comfortable position and go in search of it in order to change the channel. A special TV remote application for mobile phones would be an excellent solution in such a situation.
Program For iOS Devices
The application Universal Remote: TV Remote is available for free in the App Store. The program is compatible with televisions from a variety of manufacturers, including some that have yet to be widely known.
The main requirement is that your phone and television must both be connected to the same wireless network. After you select the required option, your devices will automatically connect and establish the appropriate connection.
TV Remote Applications for Android Devices
There is a special Google TV application that allows people to control various home appliances using their Android devices. You can download it unrestricted from your phone’s online store. The program is simple to set up and requires only a few simple steps:
- Wait for the file to install.
- Launch the app on your smartphone.
- Press the Remote button at the bottom right of your phone’s screen.
- Tap the button that starts the device search.
- Select the desired option from the list of found devices.
After that, instructions will be shown on the screens of the paired devices. They are so simple and consistent that even the least experienced and knowledgeable device users will be able to figure them out. There are several other programs that allow users to control more than just televisions. They work with almost any device that has an in-built remote control system, including:
- air conditioners and fans;
- all kinds of acoustic equipment;
- smart vacuum cleaners;
- cameras and projectors;
They operate via a wireless network such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or IR. The connection remains stable, and if there are any technical errors, the support service will help you quickly fix them:
- Android TV Remote. The program has a touch panel and allows users to enter text using the on-screen keyboard or make voice requests using the microphone (you can set the desired settings in the drop-down menu on the left side).
- Peel Smart Remote. In addition to the standard options, the program can also determine the provider and show the TV schedule. After some time, it will gradually compile a set of recommendations for users based on their browsing history and personal preferences.
- SURE Universal Remote. This tool has a few special features. Users can, for example, stream media from their phones, manually switch slides, enable an auto presentation, and manage video tracks.
- AnyMote Universal Remote. This application allows users to create entire macros that can perform a series of actions with a single click of a button. Using the built-in program, they can even track their children’s location, online activity, and screen time and block their access to any software if necessary.
- Mi Remote controller. The application is compatible with devices from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Haier, and other manufacturers. The program is stable and works with cameras, projectors, and DVD players.
When you launch any of the programs listed above, you will see detailed instructions on how to pair it with other devices and use special options on the screen. You may need to subscribe to use premium features.